Can Learners participate in Peer Review without submitting to the Challenge in ApprenNet?
You can create an Exercise that allows a Learner to participate in Peer Review without having to submit a video response to the Challenge stage first. This is a useful option for many scenarios, some examples include:
- Exercises in which Learners are working in Groups (i.e. one Learner submits to the Challenge, and all are subsequently able to proceed to Peer Review).
- Exercises in which only specific Learners are requested to submit a video response to the Challenge stage, and all Learners would be able to proceed to Peer Review.
To configure your Exercise to allow Learners to participate in Peer Review without submitting to the Challenge stage first, follow these steps:
- Visit the relevant Exercise
- Select the Admin dropdown and select Edit Exercise
- Scroll down to the Peer Review section of the Exercise set-up
- Under the question "Allow Learners to Review without creating their own Submission?" select the option Yes.
All Learners will now have access to Peer Review without submitting a response to the Challenge stage.