How do I export users from the Programs page?
You can export user and program data via CSV file.
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Author menu option .
In the Author menu, click the Programs link.
On the Programs page, click the name of a program.
Click the Export Enrollments link.
The Program export includes:
- Learner Name
- User ID (UID)
- Program Name
- Course Name
- Due Date
- Date Completed
- Status (early, late, not started, unfinished)
- Total Time Spent in Each Course (recorded in seconds)
- Total Time Spent in Program (recorded in seconds)
- Group Name (if enrolled as part of a group)
- Each row represents an enrollment. If a program has three courses, each user is listed three times, once for each course.
- Time in course includes time spent in a SCORM course only when the user takes an action (e.g. go to the next slide, go to the previous slide, or leave the course).