How do I record a video with a webcam using Bridge Studio in a course?
You can record a video using your webcam in Bridge Studio. Videos can be recorded from any page in your account. You can record media for any length of time, but shorter video recordings under 5 minutes long are recommended.
- Studio webcam capture is only supported by Chrome and Firefox browsers. If you use an unsupported browser, Studio will ask you to switch browsers.
- You may need to allow the browser to access your camera and microphone.
- For more information about how screen readers work with recording a video in Studio, please visit Accessibility within Studio.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- You need access to the Studio LTI tool to use the My Uploads page. Contact your organization admin for access.
To record a video, click the Record button , then click the Webcam Capture link .
To give access to your computer's microphone and camera, click the Allow button.
Click the Start Recording button.
When your video recording is done, click the Finish button.
View the recorded video. Enter a title in the title field  and click the Save button . If you want to record again, click the Start Over button .
In the My Uploads page, view your video recording. Once the video is processed, you can manage all controls and settings.