Which browsers does Bridge support?
Because it's built using web standards, Bridge runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or any other device with a modern web browser.
Flash is used minimally but it is not required.
Bridge supports the current and first previous major releases of the following browsers:
- Microsoft IE 11
- Chrome 77 and 78
- Safari 12 and 13
- Firefox 69 and 70 (Extended Releases are not supported)
- Flash 31 and 32 (viewing audio/video and uploading files)
- Studio webcam capture is only supported by Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Internet Explorer compatibility mode is not supported in Bridge.
- For Bridge to work properly while using protected mode in Internet Explorer, cookies need to be enabled and Bridge needs to be added as a trusted site.
Desktop Browser Updates
You should always use the most current version of your preferred browser. Your browser will notify you if there is a new version available and walk you through the update process.
You can also download the latest version of your desktop browser directly. Click the name of your browser below to visit your browser's download page:
Known Browser Behaviors
Like all Bridge features, contrary behaviors relating to browsers are prioritized by our product teams, and some behaviors in the previous version may not be resolved. If a behavior exists in the previous version of the browser that does not exist in the current version, the best solution is to update to the newest browser version.
Bridge on Mobile Devices
Bridge is optimized for desktop displays and provides limited support on mobile devices. Bridge performs best in a mobile device's native browser and on devices that have a minimum screen size of 1024px.
Not all features may be supported on mobile devices for all user roles. However, Bridge offers limited support for native mobile browsers on mobile devices. For additional details, please reference the limited-support mobile browser guidelines.
- The Studio interface is optimized for desktop displays and is not officially supported on mobile browsers.
- Download the Bridge Mobile iOS app or the Bridge Mobile Android app for easier accessibility to Bridge content. Not all Bridge web features are supported in the mobile app at this time. View Bridge Mobile app features by version and device.
Visit the Apple store or the Play store to download mobile browsers. The following major browsers are compatible with mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS native browser)
- Photon Flash Player (supports Flash )
Note: Android default browsers vary per mobile device.