MasteryConnect’s Teacher app consist of the following components:
The first thing you’ll see after logging in to the Teacher app is a list of all your trackers. From here, you can dive down and view standards, students, mastery levels, grade assessments, and enter raw scores.
From this section, you’ll be able to:
- View your trackers by name
- See the number of students assigned to each tracker
- Examine the standards that are aligned to each tracker
- View the percentage of standards that have been assessed
- Quickly see current mastery levels for assessed standards
When you tap Assessments at the bottom of the Teacher app, you’ll access a fully searchable list of assessments that have been added to your trackers. From here, you can open the Grader for each assessment, where you can grade or edit answers.
From this section, you’ll see:
- The assessment names
- The name of the tracker that contains the assessment
- The standards to which the assessment is aligned
- Student mastery levels for assessments that have been graded
The Test ID button at the bottom of the Teacher app is essentially a direct portal to the Grader.
From this section, you can:
- Enter a valid Test ID number
Use the Grader to scan and score student assessments or edit student answers.
From the Grader, you can:
- See student names and ID numbers (sortable by mastery levels)
- View the assessment source
- Check out the scores for graded assessments
Use the Evidence feature to capture artifacts of student understanding.
Using Evidence capture, you'll be able to:
- Write Notes for each student score
- Take a Photo for each student score
- Review captured evidence