Teachers and administrators can upload documents, spreadsheets, and PDF files to an individual student report page.
- Once a file is uploaded, it will be visible and accessible to the teacher that created the tracker and tracker collaborators.
- Users with access to the student report files can delete files without a deletion confirmation.
In the Global Navigation Menu, click the Tracker link . Then, click the name of a tracker the student is enrolled in .
Open Student Report Page
Click the student's name in the tracker student list.
To upload a file from your computer, drag and drop the file from your computer into the Mastery Connect Upload Document field .
To browse for a file to upload from your computer, click the Browse Your Files link .
To upload a file from Google Drive or Dropbox, click the corresponding Upload File link . You will be prompted to log into your Google Drive or Dropbox account before you are given access to browse your files.
- You can upload document files from Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, spreadsheet files, and PDF files.
- Uploaded files can be up to 5MB in size.
When you locate the file you are browsing for, click the file name . Then, click the Open button .
View Uploaded File
View your uploaded file .
To download the file, click the More Options button , and then click the Download link .
To delete the file, click the Delete link .
Note: Files display in the order in which they are uploaded.
View Student Files
To view uploaded files, open an individual student report. Then, click the Student Files button.
- Once a file is uploaded to a student report, it is accessible to the teacher that created the tracker and all tracker collaborators.
- Tracker creators, collaborators, and admins can delete files without a deletion confirmation.