From the Visuals page, you can view the charts and dashboards in your Visuals Library. You can also view visuals shared by your organization, and you may be able to create a new dashboard.
In the Navigation Menu, click the Visuals link.
View Visuals Page
In the Visuals page, you can create a Dashboard  and view your Visuals Library.
The Visuals menu displays the Yours section  and the Organization section . When you click a section name link, you can view links to dashboards and charts .
View Yours Visuals Section
The Visuals menu Yours section, displays the following category links:
- Favorites : charts and dashboards you have added as favorites
- Created by You : charts and dashboards you have created or that are available to you by default
- Published to You : charts and dashboards that other users have published and shared to you
- Published by You : dashboards you have published for other users to view
View Organization Section
Your institution may make visuals available to all users at your institution. These visuals are organized and accessible in the Organization section. The Organization section may display the following links:
- Academics : charts and dashboards that illustrate academic data, including attendance, enrollment, discipline, and academic record data
- Assessments : charts and dashboards that display assessment data by assessment family
- State Accountability : charts and dashboards that display state-specific data
- Data Validation : charts and dashboards that display academic data, including attendance, enrollment, discipline, academic record, and staff data