A dashboard is a collection of charts. You can customize and manage a dashboard using the Sidebar options. You can edit the dashboard, delete it, export it, apply filters, or add it as a favorite.
In the Navigation Menu, click the Visuals link.
In the Visuals menu, click a category link . Then click a dashboard link .
Open Dashboard Sidebar
To open the Dashboard Sidebar, ensure any chart on the dashboard is not selected. Then click the Tools Menu icon . The sidebar displays to the right of the dashboard .
Note: If a chart on the dashboard is selected, the sidebar displays chart options, allowing you to customize or manage the chart.
View Dashboard Options
To customize or manage the dashboard as a whole, you may use the following options in the sidebar:
- Manage : If you created the dashboard, you can edit or publish the dashboard.
- Delete dashboard : If you created the dashboard, you can delete it.
- Send to : You can print, email, save, or export the dashboard. You can save the dashboard as a PDF or JPG image. When you export the dashboard, each chart is saved as a separate tab within a Microsoft Excel workbook.
- Filters : You can narrow the scope of the data on all the charts in the dashboard. Learn more about applying dashboard filters.
- Add to favorites : You can add or remove the dashboard in the Visuals menu Favorites category on the Visuals page.