Watchlists display and allow you to track key metrics for selected students. When viewing a watchlist you can use the sidebar to perform actions such as editing, renaming, or publishing. You can also see more information about the watchlist.
To open the sidebar, click the Tools menu icon . The sidebar displays next to the watchlist .
Use the options in the Actions section to do any of the following:
- Edit : If you created the watchlist, open the watchlist to make changes.
- Create snapshot : Create a static watchlist from a dynamic watchlist using the current set of included students. Provide a name for the new watchlist.
- Rename : Give the watchlist a new name. If the watchlist is published, the users to whom the watchlist is published will see the new name.
- Delete : Delete the watchlist. You are prompted to confirm this action, since it cannot be undone.
- Publish : If you are an administrator, give others access to view the watchlist.
- Send to : Print the watchlist, save it as a PDF, or export it to Microsoft Excel.
View Watchlist Information
To see more details about the watchlist (such as its type, its creation date, and its last calculated date), review the Information section of the sidebar.
View Configuration Criteria
To see the criteria used for determining which students are on the watchlist, review the Configuration section.