Configuration of Documents for Delivery or Alignment
You can select which documents should be included or excluded from your data extracts, alignment data and API.
Note: For API delivery, the "Alignable" box determines what data is available through the v3 API and "Deliverable" determines what data is available through the v4 API.
Disabling/Enabling Documents for Data Delivery
To disable or enable standards documents:
- Go to Standards > Manage Standards.
- Select the Configure tab.
- Select a State using the "State" drop-down menu.
- Select a Document using the "Document" drop-down menu.
- Select a Subject/Year.
- Adjust the check boxes at any level in the document for alignable and deliverable configuration. Configuration applies from the point selected and down. (For example, if you make a Document not alignable, no subjects/years or grades/courses for that document will be available when aligning assets or creating reports.)
- After you have made your configuration changes, click Apply.
Note: AB Connect Classic Edition clients will not see the Alignable option.
To generate an Excel document containing details on what will be alignable and deliverable, choose a standards collection from the "Document Configuration Report" drop-down menu and click Report.
You can remove obsolete documents from your delivery by going to the Obsolete tab in Manage Standards and requesting to remove all or a subset of standards.