The Classroom Summary Report shows all the items in an assessment along with percentages of students in a class who answered correctly and incorrectly for a particular session.
Video: Assessment Reports Overview
Running the Classroom Summary Report
- From the Reports menu at the top of the dashboard, choose Assessment Reports.
- Search for and select the assessment you want to report on. For details, refer to Assessment Reports Overview.
- Once you select an assessment, a list of your assessment sessions displays.
Click on the Classroom Summary icon (three people, highlighted below):
In the "Report Type" section, choose how to sort the assessment items:
- By Standard
- By Question, or
- By DOK level
The assessment items are displayed according to the filter option.
The report shows two percentages: percentage of students who got the question right (0% in the example above) vs. wrong (100% in the example above).
You can also:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to see the actual question.
- Click the comment bubble to see the passage (if the item has one attached).
- Export the data to excel using the Export to Excel button, located in the upper right corner of the screen.