To Update Certify Whitelist for Customer DGA Access
If you need to update the Certify websites whitelist, do the following:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Robert Y. or someone will update the whitelist and work out of the Freshdesk ticket.
3. Note that there is no need for a Jira ticket for this whitelist.
To update the whitelist:
1. RDP to a jumpbox
2. RDP to CPGENP-WEB01.systems.certicaconnect.com
3. Start --> "Windows Firewall and Advanced Security" (desktop app)
4. Inbound Rules --> Apache HTTP Server
5. Scope --> Remote IP address --> Add
6. Update the \\wak-dc1\Hosted Certify\PROD\Files\Customer Whitelist\Customer Whitelist.xlsx spreadsheet