You can view integrations that have been added to an instance in Elevate Data Hub. You can edit integration details such as name, vendor, and claim set.
If you cannot access the areas shown in this article, or complete all the steps, you may not have the necessary permissions.
In the Instance Navigation menu, click the Integrations link.
To filter integrations by Status , Vendor , or Claim Set , click the corresponding drop-down menu, and select from the available options.
To clear any applied filters, click the X button .
On the Integrations page, view integrations added to the instance.
Each integration includes:
- Status : The connectivity of the integration. Connected integrations are indicated by a checkmark icon, and disconnected integrations are indicated by an X icon.
- Name : The name of the integration, as defined when the integration was added to the instance.
- Vendor : The entity to which the vendor belongs, as defined by the account.
- Claim Set : The pre-defined access privileges for the integration. Available claim sets are typically grouped by connecting application type (i.e., SIS, HR).
- Last Requested Token : The last time access tokens were requested for the integration.
- Recent API Errors : The number of errors in jobs run within the last 72 hours for the application.
To view details for an integration, click the Details menu .
To add a new integration, click the Add button .
View Integration Details
The Integration Details tray shows overview information about the integration, including name, vendor, claim set, custom namepsace, and creation details .
The Key and Secret section shows the date the API credentials were last updated, as well as the API endpoint, key, and unique secret for the integration . To copy the URL, key, or secret, click the corresponding Copy button .
To regenerate a secret for the integration, click the Regenerate Secret button .
To edit details for the integration, click the Edit Integration button .
In the Edit Integration tray, you can edit the integration name , select a different vendor , select a different claim set , or define a different Namespace Prefix .
To save edits to the integration, click the Save Integration button .
To delete the integration from the instance, click the Delete button.
Elevate Data Hub will confirm you want to permanently delete the integration. To permanently delete the integration, click the Delete button.