You can view grades, assignment status, and submissions from the Portfolium course assessment gradebook. All scores display as a percentage in the gradebook, regardless of the scoring type.
In the Toolbar, click the Assessment icon.
Open Course Assessments
In the Assessment Activities sidebar, click the Course Assessment link.
Click the Gradebook tab.
The Gradebook displays scores for each assignment as a percentage, regardless of the scoring type. To view the student's submission and additional scoring details, click the score.
View Assignment Status
In the Gradebook, you can view a student's progress on an assignment. The assignment status can be the following:
- Unstarted : the student has not yet clicked to start the assignment.
- Started : the student has started building their project, but has not yet submitted.
- Score : the student has submitted their project and it is ready to be reviewed and scored.
- Incomplete : the student has been assigned an incomplete by a course coordinator.
- Revising : the student is making revisions to their project, as requested by the reviewer.
Click a status button to view the student's submission or score the assignment.
View Unsubmitted Assignment
If a student has not submitted their assignment yet, you can choose from several options. To score the assignment anyway, click the Review assignment anyway link . To assign the student an incomplete score, click the Assign incomplete link . To wait for the student to submit their assignment before scoring, click the Wait for the student to submit work  link.
- If you assign a student an incomplete grade, they will not be able to submit their assignment at a later date.
- You cannot request revisions after the assignment has been graded.
- If you have already requested a revision, you can still grade the assignment.
- Once an assignment has been graded, students cannot resubmit their work.
Filter by Status
To filter the gradebook by assignment status, click the All Statuses button  and then select a filter option from the menu .