Portfolium for iPhone Troubleshooting
Updated on Apr 01, 2021
Having trouble installing the latest Portfolium for iPhone app?
If you’re having trouble installing the latest Portfolium iOS app, check to see how much space is available on your phone. Ideally, your device should have a minimum of 50MB of available space.
To see how much space is available on your device, follow these instructions:
- Go to your device's Settings.
- Tap General.
- Under Usage, you can see how much memory is available on your device.
- If your device has less than 50MB available, you may need to uninstall other apps to clear space.
- Once you have more space available, try downloading the app again.
If you have enough space available and you’re still having trouble installing the app, try the following:
- Cancel the download in the iTunes App Store, then restart the download.
- If restarting the download doesn’t work, try uninstalling the Portfolium app from your device. After it’s uninstalled, restart your phone and then re-install the app from the App Store.
- If you’re still having trouble, check iTunes Support for tips to troubleshoot download issues.
Having trouble with the Portfolium iOS app?
Sometimes turning your phone off and then on again can clear up any issues. If you’ve tried that and it didn’t work, below is a list of other troubleshooting techniques:
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Check that your time zone settings are set to update automatically
Uninstall and reinstall the app
If the above troubleshooting steps didn't resolve your issue, you can try deleting and reinstalling the app on your iPhone.
To uninstall the app:
- From your home screen, press and hold your finger on the Portfolium for iPhone app icon.
- The icon will begin to wobble and an x will appear in the top left corner of the icon. Tap the x.
- Your iPhone will ask you to confirm your decision to delete the app. Tap Delete.
- The app will disappear from the screen and has been deleted from your phone.
To reinstall the app, go to http://app.portfolium.com/
Check that your time zone settings are set to update automatically:
When signing in, some users may see messages like Unauthorized or Invalid username and Password. Sometimes this happens because of incorrect time zone settings, so setting your time zone to update automatically can guard against messages like this.
To check your time zone settings:
- Tap the Settings app icon on your iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Select Date & Time.
- Make sure the option to Set Automatically is enabled.
However some users see these messages due to having outdated versions of the Portfolium app. Double check the App store on your device to make sure you have updated the app recently.